Our Spring League programs started this week and it is not too late to sign up. All games are on Sundays to avoid conflicts with field lacrosse programs.
- The cost of the program is $80 and and full-time goaltenders pay 1/2 price. We will play 8 games and there is a limit of 28 players per age division.
- To Register, please go to our Program Registration Page. All Players must be registered with AAU. Please to to our AAU Registration Page to sign up.
- All players will receive a Casco Bay Box Lacrosse game jersey.
- Players sign up individually and we will form teams to ensure even competition
- Box goalie equipment will be provided
- Players may drop-in for $10 per game
Our standard weekly schedule during the Spring is as follows:
|9 am||K-2 Box Lacrosse Academy and Boys & Girls Grades 3-4|
|10 am||Open Floor for Casco Bay Box Lacrosse players|
|11 am||Boys & Girls Grades 5-6 Box Lacrosse|
|12 noon||Boys Grades 7-8 Box Lacrosse|
|1 pm||Girls Grades 5-8 Box Lacrosse|
|5:30 pm||K-2 Box Lacrosse Academy and Boys & Girls Grades 3-4|
|6:30 pm||Boys & Girls Grades K-4 Futsal–$5 per player, release required|
|7:30 pm||Boys & Girls Grades 5-8 Futsal–$5 per player, release required|
|5:30 pm||Boys & Girls Grades K-4 Street Hockey–$5 per player|
|6:30 pm||Boys & Girls Grades 5-9 Street Hockey–$5 per player|