We will be offering box lacrosse programs at the Casco Bay Arena this Spring and Summer for girls and boys in Grades 3-4. For more information about box lacrosse, please go to our FAQ page. All Grade 3-4 Programs are open to both girls and boys.
Please click on the link below to register:
At parents’ discretion, players may play up a grade if they are ready for more competition. In other words, a 4th grader may play in the Grade 5-6 program rather than the Grade 3-4 program, and 2nd graders may play in this program.
Casco Bay Pre-Season Box Lacrosse, March 27th-April 16th
- Teams will be be set up by town or a combination of towns.
- Teams will have one practice per week on Mondays or Thursdays and will play two games on a single weekend day. Games will be on the same weekend day with at least a one-hour break between games.
- The cost is $95 per player.
- Similar to Casco Bay Hockey, players sign up and pay individually and will be assigned to a team.
- Due to limited floor availability, there is a limit of 4 teams (max. of 14 players per team).
- All games will be played according to AAU Box Lacrosse Rules with a prohibition on body-checking.
- Box goalie equipment will be provided for all teams.
- All interested players may also participate in a FREE Play Box Lax session on Saturday, March 25th.